A sales assistant works on the sales floor providing assistance directly to customers. Their duties include greeting customers who enter the store, managing the cash register or point of sale system, and helping customers find products in their store.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Serve and advise customers
- Unpack and sort new stock deliveries
- Arrange goods in displays and on shelves
- Keep the store clean and tidy
- Customer service skills
- The ability to work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Thorough and pay attention to detail
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Persuading and negotiating skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.