- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
- This job role is opened to preferably Female candidates
- A certification in any of the following, HND, B.Sc., or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Ability to use and work seamlessly on a computer
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft tools
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your application and resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest on your application, on or before two weeks from the day of publication
Note: All CVs must be saved with the candidates’ full names only. Any CV not saved with candidates’ full names will not be treated.
Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.