• Generating leads.
• Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients and close contract.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
• Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
• Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
• Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
• Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
• Prepares marketing and other reports and presents them to dealership management.
• Develops surveys and other marketing tools.
• Tracking marketing results to be certain that marketing objectives are achieved within designated timelines.
* Digital Marketing Skills is an added advantage
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc/HND and related certifications