- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings, and demographic data.
- Promoting the company's existing services to market
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Identifying and creating new business partners to introduce the company's product to.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goal.
- Analyze key performance data of the marketing campaigns to determine their effectiveness.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Producing appropriate periodic reports before deadlines.
- A bachelor's degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- 3 - 5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.