- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to generate sales
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing and other channels as you see fit
- Create content for marketing ad campaigns
- Present properties to clients in digital formats.
- Sales calls and coordinate physical site inspection
- Source for new properties to be sold likewise, new prospective buyers
- Increase awareness of the brand.
- Obtain specific information about the clients' needs regarding their choice of property and in turn matching such with available options.
- Identify problems affecting their sales and seek means to improve sales.
- Detailed understanding of the real estate market, new trends and related terms.
- Carry out market research. Present reports to the Marketing Manager.
- The successful candidate should have a passion for marketing, the ability to strike a chord with people and understand the customers' needs.
- He/she should have great business acumen, be target oriented and should be able to develop innovative sales and marketing strategies.
- B.Sc./B.A./HND in sales, marketing, business administration and any other related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with great organizational skills
- Great knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Active knowledge of social media marketing, market research and market analysis
- Awareness of real estate trends and the market is an added advantage.
- 2- 3 years of work experience in real estate fields.
Salary: 120,000 ( Negotiable)