A nationally renowned media company requires the services of a junior sales staff to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Must have a passion for sales and marketing. Experience in media marketing is preferable.
- Be a quick learner and self-starter
- Must have a passion for sales and marketing.
- Must be able to write professional proposals.
- Must have good oral and writing skills.
- Must be willing to start within 7 days after appointment is given.
Remuneration Range: NGN 60,000 - 100,000 (Depending on experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.