- Open-mindedness Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail even during peak periods
- Open to flexibility and constant change
- Ability to work in a team setting and work independently with minimal supervision · Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Effective presentation and report writing skills
- Developing all marketing for the brand and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the brand in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the brand's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Managing and Improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with the design department and assisting with new product launches
- Managing effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for brand marketing.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- BSc degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Merchandising experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM marketing database, email, social media, and/ or display advertising campaigns
Job Type: Part-time