- Market Company’s product and services in order to establish, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Aggressively pursue new businesses.
- Implement and monitor effective customer relationships such that excellent customer service is achieved.
- Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues,
- Deal with an existing client and prospective client’s queries promptly and professionally, and escalate where appropriate
- Keep up regular contact with clients and look for opportunities to delivering added value to client relationships.
- Spot opportunities for new business in the course of day-to-day account management.
- Attending external meetings with clients or conferences from time to time
- Act as a liaison between customer service and other departments
- Network within and outside the community to identify prospects clients
- Ensure full documentation of all prospective clients
- Generate reports from client and prospect interface
- Generate leads
- Support product development team new business work through portfolio matching and the ∙ Use the database to track renewals and informing client team members when their clients are due to renew.
- M.Sc/MBA in Business Administration
- Must be familiar with the functions of a stockbroking firm
- Must be able to implement marketing strategies to develop an existing portfolio and develop new opportunities
- Must be able to meet set targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources
- Extremely proficient in the use of computers.
Experience: Must have 4 years cognitive experience as a Marketer in a Stockbroking firm.
Deadline for application: March 15th, 2021