Sales and Business Development Executive Job Opportunity
• Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
• Form a close working relationship with other Business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
• Developing marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Supervise and train sales team.
• Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
• Formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
• Identify sales leads, pitch product to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
Qualifications and Skills
• A minimum of Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working as a sales/business development manager in a reputable Real Estate firm or Mortgage Bank with verifiable achievements
• High-level communication skills
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
• Knowledge of purchase, and marketing process.
• Candidates must be commission focused person
• Must be a key/team player
• Must be vast in strategizing.