- Getting the sale using various customer sales methods.
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Evaluating customers’ needs and building productive long lasting relationships.
Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities
● Organize and coordinate sales schedules
● Research potential leads in the selected location
● Receive and report on all sales leads
● Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
● Work with sales team when closing sales
● Meet all sales quotas and goals
● Data reporting to supervisor and gathering market intelligence
Location: Ikeja, Ikorodu and Lagos island or its axis
- High School diploma or equivalent: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales or marketing
- Excellent sales skills
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills and experience with filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking sales, scheduling with Google cloud products or similar software.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
Salary: 30k (After 1 month probation, salary becomes 50k)