- Issuing sales transaction invoices
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Compiling monthly sales reports
- Expediting orders through internal liaison
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments
- Justifying new products to add to those on offer
- Supporting the sales/commercial department with any other administrative
- BSc. Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales Administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative record keeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills