- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key relationships.
- Serve as the lead customer contact for all account management matters (technical and business issues) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support Head of Unit to manage and execute business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet sales and revenue targets.
- Use existing relationships with partners and customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline/account planning.
- Proper analytics, reporting of sales forecast, and key account metrics.
- Clearly communicate the progress on sales initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Head of the unit to identify product offerings and features beneficial to the assigned territory.
- Assist with customer requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Manage contract milestones for extension and renewal of contracts.
- Keep up to date with the market and provide business intelligence as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Market insight and research skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High learning agility and ability to operate effectively in a challenging/fast-paced environment.
- Excellent networking skills
Demands of the Job:
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Proven credibility and experience as an account manager or key account manager for APAC business.
- Ability to identify, negotiate and close deals.
- Experienced with CRM tool-Salesforce and MS Office.
- Ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Result-oriented and team player who has the ability to collaborate across multiple functions and stakeholders.
- Ability to travel and meet existing/potential partners.