We are hiring
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Serve as the lead point of contact for managing Network Service Providers in the wholesale market segment
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities with existing customers and identify new areas of improvement to meet sales target
- Serve as the lead customer contact for all account management matters (technical and business issues) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use existing relationships with partners and customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline/account planning.
- Proper analytics, reporting of sales forecast, and key account metrics.
- Clearly communicate the progress on sales initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing and the Head of the unit to identify product offerings and features beneficial to the assigned territory.
- Assist with customer requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Manage contract milestones for extension and renewal of contracts.
- Keep up to date with the market and provide business intelligence as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Market insight and Research skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent networking skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.