1. Design, develop and strengthen the Bank’s enterprise-wide risk management framework
2. Develop risk management related policies and procedures
3. Identify, evaluate, monitor and mitigate key enterprise risks such as Credit, Strategic, Market, Financial and Operational risks.
4. Perform and or manage risk assessments, stress-test and similar reviews
5. Ensures adherence to Bank’s policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements bank-wide
6. Provide analysis of risk trends and comparisons of indicators to established risk limits and threshold
7. Collect data on economic, market and industry trends to assist in identifying potential risks associated with proposed new strategies or products.
Sound knowledge of Microsoft excel
Strong analytical ability
Good knowledge of Microsoft power point
- Minimum HND or B.SC in Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Other relevant certification(s) will be an added advantage
- Not less than 4 years in related role in the banking industry