- BSc in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resource Management, or any related field.
- MBA / MSc is a plus.
- CIPM certification is compulsory
- WorldatWork Certification such as Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP} will be an added advantage.
- 7 years relevant experience in Reward specialist function
- Strong knowledge of job evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
Deadline for applications: 3rd May 2021.
This is an interesting and challenging role in a modern, dynamic, and forward-looking manufacturing environment with mature systems and processes. Next to the abundance of learning, career growth, and development opportunities afforded, our client offers very competitive remuneration including generous basic pay, cash allowances, and other fringe benefits.