- Attend to all walk-in customers’ requests and manage customer relationships.
- Supervise all sales activities, interface with customers.
- Supervise all store operations, manage all personnel related issues and report to head office.
- Liaise with digital marketing team to prepare promotional materials and displays.
- Liaise with Head office sales teams to design and deploy customer-specific requests.
- Communicate store, brand, competitor, and customer intelligence to aid in the delivery of the overall sales plan.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports.
- Provision of weekly sales reports and monthly sales projections to head office.
- HND/BSC in the field of Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering
- Must have at least 3 years experience in solar & backup power industry
- Must be proficient in the use of MS office packages and could handle mini-presentations.
- Must have outstanding communication and report writing skills.
- Should be knowledgeable in skills of creating commercial awareness.
- Preferably male for gender balancing.
- Residing within commutable distance to Lekki will be an added advantage.