This role is for a sales associate who is self-driven and passionate about selling cars and related services for an exciting automotive e-commerce brand. . Our ideal candidate should have experience driving sales in an Auto sales showroom, dealership, or similar retail sales environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for handling sales transactions of the company’s automotive products and services.
- Manage customer lifecycle for sales success, from prospecting to after-sales.
- Understand customer needs and close sales.
- Showcase vehicles displayed within the car lot and online channels.
- Employ exceptional customer service and negotiation skills while delivering an optimal sales experience.
- Provide a consultative auto sales experience for customers by taking a knowledgeable approach to present car features, options, and differentiating characteristics to aid purchase decisions.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through various engagement channels.
- Achieve assigned sales targets and business goals.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments as needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of work experience in a car sales or retail role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling abilities
- Highly customer-centric
- Prior experience in the automotive or related industry is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.