- Axa Mansard Insurance is looking for smart, passionate, agile, and confident sales personnel to sell their diverse range of products and services covering life, general, special risk businesses, and deposits from customers.
- If you think you will thrive in a highly rewarding environment that boosts staff morale and creativity, then this job is for you, and would need to click on the apply button. The company has recently increased their remuneration and terms of service so as to reward high-performing staff, this would go a long way in positively impacting staff's productivity.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum of HND
- Age: Minimum 26 years old
- Experience: Any relevant sales experience (sales experience of financial products/services is an added advantage
- Candidates with customer service experience can also apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and Microsoft word/Excel Skills