The Retail Relationship Management Officer is a part of the sales team who builds and maintains relationships with customers, develops, exploits, and consummates sales opportunities, drawing in prospective retail customers. Observe the competition to see what strategies are being used in order to stay ahead of the competition. Job Purpose: To contribute to retail business development and execution of branch retail sales plans, in order to achieve desirable profitability; To book quality retail loans and monitor for the effective and efficient performance of such loans – This was not included before; To foster a productive, value-adding relationship between the bank and customers; To support the Retail Cluster Head to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth and opportunity targets; To contribute to a strong customer-focused service culture in the Branch; Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Execute branch retail sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross-selling, and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the area of Retail business in the Bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management in market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- Conduct daily meetings with other retail sales teams (Marketing Associates), carrying out reviews on the previous day's activities and jointly plan for the week ahead.
- Manages and maintains current retail business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales
- Engage in retail business development activities and solicitation of new retail business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustain client loyalty.
- The collective targets for the MAs are the sole responsibilities of the Retail, RMO who supervises all the activities of MAs under his/her purview.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers
- Creatively engage customers as contactless as possible
- Visiting clients and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks/losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to fraud.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the bank's policies and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in the assigned portfolio.
- Adhering to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Extract and analyze financial statements, cash flow forecasts, and other complex financial reports, providing an accurate assessment
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within the framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customers and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans, and overdrafts to increase the profitability of the branch.
- Draft and assist the Retail Cluster Head to complete deposit funding and credit proposal papers.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective customers
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Deliver and always maintain customer service standards, for improved service delivery.
- Log customers’ complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent a recurrence.
- Provide appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serves as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, and recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to the decision.
- Complies with the use of appropriate processes and procedures expected of all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the customers.
- Advice customers on financial services
- Handles customer complaints and solves problems
- Engaging customers on banking products and services
- Approach and sign on new customers.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Well-being culture including meeting all safety and well-being compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies
- Exhibit Good leadership skill
- Has a direct responsibility and accountability for the performance of all MA in the branch Information Security
As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
Below are the qualifications required to work as a Retail, RMO
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Additional Qualifications will be an
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in Sales and Marketing
- Professional Certification: CIBN
- Digitally Savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.