· maintaining the physical store in Surulere.
· editing & weekly update of the company's Facebook and Instagram pages.
· Email marketing (mail chimp)
· Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
· Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
· Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
· Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
· Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
· Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
· Addressing and resolving customer’s complaints in a professional manner.
· Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
· Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
· SSCE or National Diploma.
· The person will be required to work between 9am - 6pm
· Work experience with e-commerce platforms or online business.
· Proven retail sales experience.
· The ability to stand for extended periods.
· The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
20k – 22k (Negotiable)