We are Nigeria’s notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are a professional and ambitious organization that has a retail network across Nigeria. • Retail Cosmetics Experience • Ability to work retail hours
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours, and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools .
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current makeup trends.
- We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications
- Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry.
- Must have the industry knowledge and the ability to sell.
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School.
- A willingness to learn about the company product line
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must have an outgoing, friendly, and engaging personally
- Good experience in working with the public.
- Be ready to give the ideal energy needed for the role.
- Knowledge of the beauty industry and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business.
- Be confident when dealing with difficult situations.
- Should be of a smart and welcoming appearance and articulate.
- Able to maintain a clean, neat and safe, and secure work area
- Able to maintain knowledge of current product location
- Fluent in English
- Computer: Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to answer the telephone and perform light housekeeping tasks