- Proactively offer professional make-up and skin care advice and cosmetic applications to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
- Assist customers with product choices, locating and providing information about products.
- Ensure proper merchandising of products and maintenance of store displays.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, striving always to achieve excellent customer service standards.
- Give information on products and prices
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Ensure customer's shopping experience is enjoyable
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications:
- Minimum of First Degree or National Diploma in a related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry.
- Must have industry knowledge and the ability to sell.
- A willingness to learn about company product line
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must have an outgoing, friendly and engaging personally
- Good Experience of working with the public.
- Be ready to give the ideal energy needed on the role.
- Knowledge of beauty industry and strong customer service skills.