• The Site Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. She or he will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Duties will Include -
ü Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
ü Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction.
ü Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
ü Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
ü Organise and supervise shifts.
ü Appraise employees’ performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
ü Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
ü Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
ü Manage restaurant’s good image and implement ways to improve it.
ü Ensures that the business operational plan is monitored, and the operational budget is not exceeded.
ü Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
ü Manages ingredients procurements, security of the facilities and internal financial control.
ü Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
ü Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
ü Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media advertisements).
ü Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
ü Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
• To be successful in this role, the incumbent need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
• She or he is expected to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity
Who do we need?
• The Site Manager is person who is focused and successful at multi-tasking while delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers. This individual maintains a positive attitude and a great sense of humour at all times.
• She or he leads all aspects of the business and is expected to deliver a high-quality menu and motivate employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
• Proven customer service experience as a manager.
• Back of the house management experience is also essential, as the incumbent has qualified Cooks and Wait employees, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
Knowledge & Abilities
Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge.
• Ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait employees.
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable.
• Good knowledge of financial management and able to read and interpret accounting books.
Kindly note that this role is open to only candidates residing in ILORIN – unqualified candidates need not apply please.