- The quality of meat, freshness of cuts and produce, unlimited choices, and the choice of beverages on the menu, are few of the many traits that set them apart. Incorporated in 2007, their mission today is Customer Satisfaction in the services industry.
Asides from helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate, the Outlet Manager is responsible for -
- Business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control, and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit, and staff development.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Setting and meeting targets
- Agreeing and managing budgets
Front office duties -
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Organizing, managing, and supervising the shifts of the kitchen, waiting, and cleaning staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required