Administrative and other duties:
Ensure strict compliance with service protocols
Organizes and oversees the day to day operations and efficient the functioning of all units within the outlet
- Ensures strict compliance to dress code, good hygiene standards and quality protocol and general outlook among staff.
Generate and sends daily, weekly and monthly reports (sales, stock, audit, and required reports)
Facilitate minor repairs involving the generators, air- conditioning, refrigeration units, and other equipment.
Reports major repairs and maintenance work to the Facility
- Liaises with suppliers, distributors, vendors and other service providers to the store.
- Ensures daily store opening/closing times and procedures are strictly followed.
- Delegate tasks; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling an disciplining employee
- Ensure orderliness, routine cleaning and good hygienic condition
- Responsible for job sequencing, delegation, workplace scheduling, coaching and mentoring of employees
- Ensures an organised, beautiful, and comfortable shopping environment for customers to have an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Be available to promptly attend to customers in the outlet
- Promptly attends to customer inquiries and complaints
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean environment
- Identifies current and future customer’s requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Constantly interfacing with the HD unit for product availability & timely delivery.