To successfully manage project finance to ensure the project remains on budget, identify areas of cost overruns and/or savings and minimize effect at an early stage.
- Contract monitoring and control to ensure that the projects align with the BOQ
- Preparation on Monthly valuation for reimbursement from the client
- Preparation of BOQ for variations and Additional works for clients’ approval
- Preparation of contractors weekly Measurement for payment
- Preparation of valuation for valuation-based contractors
- Preparation of Contract documentation to ensure proper document control
- Establish and maintain cordial/mutual relationship between Client and consultant mutual
- Establish rate analysis for all items on opticon (Materials build up)
- Preparation of monthly approximate budget
- Carrying out material reconciliation Materials reconciliation.
- Material control.
- All other related duties
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- BSc/ HND Quantity Surveying, or similar
- MNIQS is a must-have
- 7 Years minimum experience as a quantity surveyor in a construction company.
- Have handled more than fifteen (15) projects from start to finish
- Able to read, interpret and work on different types of drawings e.g Structural, Architectural, MEP and Takeoff for Quantities and, build-up rates,
- Have good knowledge and interpretation of Standard Contract Conditions e.g JCT, FIDIC and prepare Claims.
- Thorough in preparation of technical documents.
- Have negotiation skills,
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to coach and mentor subordinates
- High Level of Professionalism
- Team Player
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Project Drafting Software