- The candidate should have full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and at least a year of post-NYSC clinical experience
- Should have up-to-date clinical and emergency response skills.
- Surgical competence and basic ultrasound skills.
- Ensure that patient care is optimal and is in adherence to clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Consistent and accurate medical record-keeping practices.
- Contributing to ensuring the highest standard of inpatient care is maintained.
- There is free accommodation within the hospital premises.
Location: Central Aba, Abia State.
Salary is 250,000 and negotiable based on experience.