- He or She primarily supervises the reservation functions for the hotel ensuring all reservations are processed in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner.
- Manages and coordinates activities of reservation team members providing reservations and customer services skills.
- Achieving customer satisfaction and room revenue goals while taking guests through the booking process.
- Assist the front office manager with budgeting, forecasting, and hiring, retaining, and developing reservations and customer service employees.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management and Tourism, International Relations, or any related discipline.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.