We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute the cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, hotel rate books, or quote package tour costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending requests are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goals.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines, and customer service standards in the areas of making travel arrangements, and building Passenger Name Records (PNRs) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our client’s procedures, programs, and policy guidelines.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients.
- Candidates should possess either an HND or Bachelor's Degree
- The age range for this role is 23 - 31 years.
- Must have at least 2 - 4 years of working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to use Amadeus and Travelport.
- Experience in fares and ticketing.
- Must be adaptable, a problem solver and possess the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and new customers.
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - above, but not up to NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.