The key responsibilities include to:
- Develop and maintain data and records within the SOSF database (including stakeholders, employees and student)
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes as necessary
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Liaise with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Create and maintain register of entered and changed data
- Store away unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to the information he/she has and will have access to
- Draft relevant documents and reports.
Prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results.
Create presentation slides and posters to present findings.
Review print and online resources to gather information.
Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
- Other related Responsibilities/duties.