- Serve as the first level of escalation for all hardware and platform-related issues.
- Carry out the configuration of all outgoing hardware in preparation for deployment/installation
- Carry out pre-deployment testing of all hardware to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Provide solutions to technical issues with existing products, integration of client-specific requirements, and expansion of functionalities via new settings and configurations.
- Ensure all devices deployed to client meet firmware update requirements
- Prepare test reports and documentation of problems solved
- Field service activities including preliminary/feasibility inspections and deployment/integration/execution.
- Evaluation, testing, and experimentation of potential product samples and subsequent bulk procurement.
- Provide necessary support to Implementation, Recovery, and Control units.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Relevant knowledge of embedded systems and electronic circuits
- Experience with a microcontroller or PLC systems
- Ability to carry out data analysis
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose and solve difficult problems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the business and end-user needs
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Remote Terminal Units
- Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic Circuits
- Knowledge of Electronic Sensors
- Knowledge of Electronic/Electrical systems
- Knowledge of Microcontroller and Microprocessor-based designs
- Sensor technology
- Python, C, or C++
- Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Problem Solving
- Hardware configuration and diagnosis