- Our ideal candidate is an intellectual who enjoys academic exploration and learning new things. She or He is passionate about knowledge and a problem-solver.
- Skillful in literature review, Qualitative or/and Quantitative Research; data analysis, drafting questionnaires, research proposals; business writing and excellent usage of MS Office.
- Can work in a team, remotely or otherwise, to meet the requirements set by project managers and leaders
- Doing literature reviews and conducting research
- Writing research reports, articles, books, and whitepapers
- Making recommendations to solve problems
- Writing proposals
Who should apply:
- First Class Degree in any of the following areas from a reputable Nigerian University: English, Psychology, Computer Science, Mathematics with interest in modeling (logic, set theory, topology), Business Management, Sociology
- Higher degree holders (MSc or Ph.D.) with a minimum of 2:1 in their first degrees, from a reputable Nigerian university and with publications, are also encouraged to apply
- Evidence of writing academic/educative articles is a bonus
Competitive salary, based on qualification and experience (N150,000 – N225,000)
Total compensation structure: basic salary plus N20,000 allowance for remote work consumables (e.g., internet, electricity, writing materials)