The successful candidate will have:
· A good master’s degree, preferably by research, from a reputable university
· Good knowledge and expertise in using data analysis software such as SPSS and other software
· Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, written and oral communication, and computer literacy.
· Service oriented – willing to provide service and support to busy executive students
· Value the importance of following research protocols and ethical behavior.
Candidate with interest in academic research career may be preferred
· Develop doctoral research knowledge and skills as well as subject by attending each and every doctoral module class
· Coordinate the delivery of course modules assigned
· Meet one-on-one at convenient locations to assist students by providing course tutorials and support with completing assignments, data collection and analysis
· Work with Professors in supervising doctoral students – Review student’s assignments, read and comment on theses of assigned doctoral students
· Respond to doctoral student questions and problems and ensure adequate solutions are provided.
· Maintain research information and records as required in digital and paper records;
· Work with students to analyze, evaluate, and present findings in journals and at conferences
· Perform additional program and admin tasks as required.
Location – Lagos – Full time
Salary – Negotiable – Range 100, 000 – 150,000