DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Meets regularly and works directly with CEO or relevant Research Project Owner (e.g. R&D team)
- Collects, organizes and maintains organized reports of tasks completed
- Works independently and as part of a team to meet project deliverables
- Prepares and disseminates findings in the form of reports, presentations, research posters, meetings and events
- Develops a work plan for each project based on overall goals set out by the project owner
- Follows tasks outlined in the work plan
- Submits reports to Research Project Owner on a bi‐weekly basis
- Collect and log experimental data
- Conduct statistical analyses of data sets
- Prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
- Collect research data through observation, interviews, surveys and the leading of focus groups
- Enter data into computer databases and other software
- Design focus groups to gather the collection of data
- Lead smaller projects that are parts of the main study
- Schedule appointments with respondents over the phone and through email
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing respondent records and answering phone calls
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters
- A first degree is required.
- Current students may be considered on a case by case basis.
- A Masters would be an advantage.
- Professional certifications are not required.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to conduct market research.
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.