- Use internet and other resources to generate data and reports.
- Design primary data methods and analyze such data to provide insightful information and build industry knowledge from pool of data.
- Provide support to business development and innovation in terms of processed data, strategy, ideas and proposals.
- Not older than 33 years old
- Experience in any of the following; market research firm, capital market research, consulting, banking, insurance.
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Strong research skill
- Self driven
- Result oriented
- Problem solving skill
i). Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent
ii). MBA degree is essential