· Excellent computer skills in excel, powerpoint and MS word
· Excellent internet research skills
· Ability to write engaging business blogs and well researched business plans and feasibility studies
· Should have excellent written and oral English skills
· A good knowledge of the Nigerian business environment with strong offline and online networks
· Be able to work with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Requirements:
· First degree in Statistics, Economics or Business administration.
· degree in statistics, economics or business administration
· A minimum of 2 years experience in research and business plan/feasibility study preparation.
· Must be able to pass a background check and show a portfolio of previous work done