We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Reviewing and assessing solar construction documentation
- Tracking and monitoring solar project documentation
- Evaluating solar construction issues; Meeting with other engineers, developers, and investors to present and review solar project plans and specifications
- Participating in solar industry forums; Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience, minimum of 1-year experience.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 – 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.