Our Client, a building and construction company that produces and sells concrete, buildings products, Machinery and Construction consultant in Nigeria and West Africa is seeking to employ an Experienced and Responsible REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE MANAGER.
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across an organization. He will manage maintenance activities for the upkeep of buildings, landscapes, vehicles, and offices. Oversees a range of custodial and maintenance activities.
· Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
· Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
· Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
· Create and implement maintenance procedures.
· Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
· Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
· Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
· Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
· Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
· Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
JOB REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
· H.N.D or equivalent qualification in Mechanical engineering
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
· Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
Good understanding of the technical features of Trucks, Machinery, and
· Strong knowledge of machines, Trucks, Automobiles, and equipment.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.