The Manager will be responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across an organization. He will manage maintenance activities for the upkeep of buildings, landscapes, vehicles, and offices. Oversees a range of custodial and maintenance activities.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Technical ability
JOB REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of Trucks, Machinery, and
- Strong knowledge of machines, Trucks, Automobiles, and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos Island