We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position. This is an internship role
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Create graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Create page navigation buttons as well as search fields.
- Make distinctive graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and resolve UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout changes based on user feedback.
- Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
- Investigating the user experience design requirements.
- Creating UI elements and tools for our web/mobile app such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widget
- Plan and execute new designs
- Improve on existing user interface designs
- Communicate with customers to learn about their business goals and objectives.
- Make prototypes for new product concepts.
- Identifying and resolving UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Design for mobile and web experiences
- Fluent in responsive, modern web design best practices and usability
- Proficient in standard UX/UI and Design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Experience with open-source CMS such as WordPress
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.