- Minimum of 1-year experience from Logistics, Private Banking, Pension Fund Administrators, and Corporate banking.
- Candidate(s) with previous banking account officer experience will be preferred.
- Engage with various customers/ merchants to onboard them on our delivery platform. Ascertain their products, services and pricings
- Train customers on the use of the application to schedule pickup/delivery of their products.
- Interface with Vendors to ensure smooth and error free on-boarding Continuous monitoring of merchants’ products, sales and trend
- Collaborate with the team to actualize the marketing strategies to improve sales at Errandafrica Nigeria Limited
- Creating and maintaining customer relationship and ensuring loyalty through excellent customer service with old and potential clients.
- Generate new lead with the aim of creating more sales.
- Sales follow up by scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to prospective customer, having researched their business and expectations.
- Maintain and sustain relationship with customers.
- Help grow the number of active and engaged merchants/customers on our platform
- Work with the customer’s Sales Associate to make sure vendors are completing the necessary parts of their account setup
- Proactively update and improve customer’s profiles to showcase their product in the best way possible
- Answer customer’s questions regarding their accounts
- Gather and organize feedback from customers regarding their experience on the errandafrica.com platform, and communicate this feedback to the larger team
- Assist in the execution of launching the customer’s platform in new cities and markets
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customer’s experience and be an advocate for them
- Be a champion of deliveries to customers within Lagos.
- Other duties as assigned by the operation manager and or appropriate administrators that are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of this position.
- Must be analytical and habitually inquisitive.
- Must have a willing attitude to learning.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Able to convey factual information clearly.
- Networking Skills, must be socially confident, quick to establish rapport and able to maintain relationships even when communicating disagreeable information to others.
- Needs to be methodical and pay attention to details.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
- Results-oriented, driven, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.