– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any Marketing/ Business Development related discipline
- Identify and on-board potential clients and explore new business opportunities
- Deploy various strategies to increase the Asset under Management (AuM) and Liability Targets).
- Offer investment advisory services and delivering a wide range of investment solutions to clients
- Identify business opportunities to generate from the financial institutions sector- insurance companies, pension funds administrators, investments &finance houses and capital market operators
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of strategies geared towards the attainment of stated sales target both team and personal.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Banking/ Asset Management sector.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
- Strong results orientation and high attention to details
- Must have a good knowledge of the Asset Management Business
- Must have knowledge of Alternative/Structured Investment
- Commercial awareness and numerical skills
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Remuneration - Competitive