Terra Academy for the Arts (TAFTA) provides online courses for beginners in scriptwriting, stage lighting, sound design, and animation. Over the next five years, we want to train 65,000 youths to improve the creative industry and the nation's economy. We are looking to hire for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Relationship managers are assertive people who network with companies and stakeholders to get internship opportunities and job placements for our students.
- S/he will also secure sponsorships, grants, and other corporate support for TAFTA.
- A B.Sc. degree in marketing or any other field is required,
- A minimum of two years of highly successful banking or NGO experience marketing to high-level corporate officials.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 per month (gross)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.