1 Market a client for fixed deposit
2 Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3. Analyze loan applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4. Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5. Compute re-payment schedules
5. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
7. Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
8. Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.