- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Candidate should reside in Lekki phase one and its environments
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 1 - 2 years.
- Salary is 60,000 - 70,000