- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: Post NYSC
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counselling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Preferably a Female.
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- Current state medical license and Federal license (essential).
- Post NYSC experience as a primary care doctor is essential.
- Fantastic counselling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.