Are you passionate about pursuing a nursing career in the United States of America? Do you possess an Associate or a BSc degree in nursing from a reputable tertiary institution? Are you a licensed Registered Nurse? Do you have a minimum of 2 years of cognate experience? Then, kick start the process of securing nursing employment in the United States of America.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in nursing.
- Minimum of 2 Years cognate working experience
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic and Microsoft skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff
- Computer & Microsoft skills
- Experience in home healthcare, intensive care and emergency room
Salary: NGN450,000 - NGN500,000