- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Registered nurse
- Valid nursing license from the NMCN
- Efficient at multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Good organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills