- Responsible for managing the sales activities in the target areas and ensure the achievement of the set targets.
- Collaborate with department heads to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives and review historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement and innovation.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve market presence.
- Coordinate with the Regional sales coordinators to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Responsible for engaging other sales personnel in areas of entrepreneurial skills and coach them on ways to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- A people-person who is skilled at impressing clients, satisfying customers, and keep large multi-dimensional teams working together in the most efficient ways possible.
- Ability to collate, analyze, interpret, and forecast with relevant data.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES
- B.SC in any Marketing or Science related or Bio-Science (Pharmacist, Pharmacologist, Microbiologist, Biochemist, Biologist, etc.) with a flair for selling and with strong achievement orientation.
- MBA, MSc in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- 5-7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Demonstrate success in exceeding sales targets using intelligent sales tactics.
- Good leadership/ managerial skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to coach and develop others
- Possess the ability to influence other people using logical fact-based arguments and persuasive skills/tactics
- Ability to manage upward
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the business.