As a Regional Sales Manager, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company success at the long run.
· Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
· Supporting Manager with day-to-day store operation.
· Evaluating store and individual performances.
· Giving report s on regional sales results.
· Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
· Identifying hiring needs, selecting and training new salespeople.
· Preparing and reviewing the annual budget.
· Analyzing regional market trends and discovering new opportunities for growth.
· Addressing potential problems and suggesting prompt solutions.
· Participating in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
· Work experience as a Regional Sales Person will be a plus.
· Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
· Familiarity with CRM software.
· Understanding of store operations.
· Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
· Availability to travel as needed.
· BSc degree in Sales or Business Administration.
WHO CAN APPLY
Individuals with a working experience of 0-5 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.